The benefits of accommodation
Special measures for the reopening of hotels from 24.5.2021 (updated 25.5.21)
The government regulation requires guests over 6 years of age to present themselves at the reception upon arrival by fulfilling one of the following conditions:
- A negative PCR test no older than 72 hours prior to arrival at the hotel,
- a negative antigen test no older than 72 hours prior to arrival at the hotel,
- (NEW) Negative tests can be documented by a letter from the employer or an affidavit of testing at the school,
- a doctor's note stating that the guest has had covid-19, the mandatory isolation period has expired, and no more than (NEW) 180 days have elapsed since the first positive test (laboratory verified).
- NEW testing can also be substituted for the test by proving that the individual was vaccinated with the first dose that has been administered 3 weeks ago.
The newly revised policy also allows for the possibility of self-testing on site, however we ask that all guests do not leave testing until after they arrive. In the case of a positive result (even a false positive), we will have no choice but to cancel the booking without refund. Thank you for your understanding.
(The full text of the MHCR Emergency Measure was issued by the Government in the week prior to opening and published on its covid portal.)
Before you arrive at Prezidentska
CHECK-IN from 3 till 8 p.m.
CHECK-OUT till 10,00 a.m.
The breakfast is served in Restaurant from 8,00 till 9,30 a.m.
ONLINE CHECK-IN is an option to avoid waiting at the reception upon your arrival. You can fill in all the necessary guest data yourself, from the comfort of your home. We send the link to the online check-in electronically, a few days before your stay. Be sure to use it!